Warren Honeycutt Diet
Get Honeycutt is an online weight loss, fitness, and motivational program created by Warren Honeycutt.
Honeycutt is an award-winning bodybuilder and an expert in nutrition and fitness. He is inspired to help both men and women realize their goals by showing them how to achieve maximum results in minimum time.
Honeycutt Diet Basics
When you first register with the Honeycutt Diet you will be prompted to enter personal information including your weight, height and activity level.
You will then be provided with a recommended calorie intake that will allow you to achieve your ideal weight.
Personalized Nutrition Plan
Dieters will customize their meal plans in accordance with their calorie requirements.
There are also many other ways you can adapt the meal plan to suit your personal preferences. You can also create your own meal plan from scratch if you prefer.
There is also a choice of different cuisine types including:
This can be further customized according to diet preferences or food restrictions such as:
All plans are low in saturated fat and have no more than 30 percent calories from fat.
Twice a week Honeycutt offers live motivational shows on the website. This resource can help you stay motivated and allows you to connect with the founder of the program.
This gives dieters the opportunity to ask questions, which are answered directly by Honeycutt. He also goes over different exercise techniques and shares weight loss recipes with viewers.
Chicken breast, tuna, salmon, turkey, lean beef, eggs, cottage cheese, nonfat milk, protein powder, oatmeal, garbanzo beans, brown rice, cauliflower, green beans, spinach, brocolli, strawberries, blueberries, apples, oranges, dried figs, walnuts, fat-free salad dressing, green tea, stevia.
Sample day’s Meal Plan
The following is an example of a 1200-calorie Honeycutt Diet.
½ cup EGG BEATERS
1 slice turkey bacon
1 cup coffee
1 packet stevia
1 tablespoon fat free Half and Half
1 slice multi-grain bread
4 oz grilled chicken breast
1 cup steamed broccoli
1 medium apple
5 oz atlantic farmed salmon
1 cup boiled asparagus
2 cups mixed salad
2 tablespoons fat-free French dressing
1 cup decaf tea
1 packet stevia
½ cup nonfat milk
1 scoop strawberry protein powder
1 packet stevia
Customized Exercise Recommendations
You will complete a form describing your fitness goals and the areas of your body you are most concerned about. There is the option to select videos for men and women that are designed for use:
- At home
- In the gym
- At the office
- On the road
You will be provided with a recommended exercise program based on your preferences. However you may also choose the individual videos that most appeal to you from the online video library.
Costs and Expenses
The basic Honeycutt Diet is free but there is also an option to upgrade to the “Silver” or “Gold” membership plans.
- The Silver plan includes guidance from staff and costs $29.95 a month.
- The Gold plan includes personal guidance directly from Warren Honeycutt and costs $49.95 a month.
- You can try the Honeycutt Diet program for free.
- Gives you the option to customize the meal plan to suit your preferences.
- Creates a printable shopping list based on the items in your meal plan.
- Provides a tool to search for the nutritional value of foods.
- Offers a wide selection of fitness videos.
- Can be accessed on your cell phone or tablet.
- Dieters have the opportunity to receive personal guidance and answers to their questions.
- Meal plans are generally repetitive and may quickly become boring.
- Not all of the combinations of cuisine preferences and food restrictions have a menu available.
- The psychology of successful weight loss is not adequately addressed.
- May be necessary to install additional software to view the exercise videos.
- Provides only a limited amount of educational resources regarding healthy eating.
- Will not appeal to dieters who prefer a more flexible approach to weight loss.
Simple and Structured Approach
The Warren Honeycutt Diet is best suited to dieters who prefer to follow a simple and structured low-calorie meal plan. These individuals will probably appreciate the ability to customize the menus according to calorie requirements and food preferences.
Calorie restriction and increased physical activity is a proven method for weight loss. However, some dieters may find the meal plans repetitive and uninspiring. This could potentially make it challenging to stick with the Honeycutt Diet over the long term.
See Also: The official Get Honeycutt website.