Food Lovers Fat Loss System
The Food Lovers Fat Loss System is an simple weight-loss plan designed for busy people who love to eat.
In 21-days you will learn how to include all of your favorite foods in your diet a way that boosts your metabolism.
Food Lovers Fat Loss System Basics
Food Lovers Fat Loss System shows you how to stay lean for the rest of your life and keep the weight off forever.
You can eat three full meals a day with between meal and evening snacks. This way of eating keeps your body’s fat-burning engine running on high all day long.
The 21-Day Metabolism Makeover
Every day you will make just one simple change. Your task each day may include incorporating adjustments to your lifestyle such as:
- Eat breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up.
- Avoid foods containing refined sugars.
- Choose healthy sources of fats.
- Turn your family’s favorite meal into a fat loss plate.
- Drink more water.
- Sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours.
By the end of 21-days you will have completely reset your metabolism and increased your fat-burning capacity. You will also have a new understanding of how to eat for maximum weight loss.
Two Paths for Fat Loss
After the first 21-days you have the freedom to include any food in your eating plan. There are two paths you can choose at this stage.
Your choice will depend on the results you’ve achieved so far and how comfortable you were for the first 21 days. To help you decide you will answer six simple questions online.
Path 1: The Accelerated Fat Loss Strategy
- You will continue as you have done for the previous three weeks on the 21-Day Metabolism Makeover.
- Some people choose to follow this plan as a permanent lifestyle strategy.
- Others do this plan for a while and then go on to the Traditional Strategy.
- Remember that if you ever begin to feel deprived on this plan you can switch at any time.
Path 2: The Traditional Strategy
- On this path you learn how to reincorporate all the foods you love and still burn fat.
- This doesn’t mean you can eat as much of your favorite foods as you want. You still need to watch your portion sizes.
- You can also choose up to three treats that you can’t live without such as chocolate, French fries or alcohol. These will be included in your weekly menu once or twice.
- This satisfies your cravings while still keeping your body in fat-burning mode.
Lean beef, pork tenderloin, turkey, shrimp, fish, eggs, Parmesan cheese, Greek yogurt, tofu, sourdough bread, pasta, oatmeal, rice, quinoa, chickpeas, black beans, almonds, peanut butter, pears, grapefruit, berries, melon, raisins, avocado, broccoli, green beans, mushrooms, potatoes, extra virgin olive oil.
A Day’s Meal Plan
Spicy Turkey Patties
Spicy Chipotle Chips
Old Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Sart Exercising 12 Minutes a Day
You gradually increase your daily exercise starting at 12 minutes a day and building up from there.
By the third week you will be alternating between 36 minutes of fat-burning cardio and 24 minutes of resistance training.
This regime is designed to improve your health and optimize your fat-burning capacity so you can achieve your ideal weight.
Costs and Expenses
You can try the online program for two weeks for $1. Thereafter the cost is $4.99 a week, billed quarterly.
The Classic Home System includes a collection of books, audio and DVDs and is available for six monthly payments of $19.99.
Alternatively you can select the Food Lovers Premium program. This provides online access in addition to the Home System. The premium program costs $54.86 initially plus shipping, followed by 5 monthly payments of $19.99.
- You can include all of your favorite foods in the diet after the first 21-days.
- Does not require calorie counting.
- Snacking is allowed and encouraged so that you don’t experience hunger.
- Meal plans can be customized according to your dietary requirements and preferences.
- Food Lovers Fat Loss System only costs $1 to try the program for two weeks.
- Physical activity levels are gradually increased, which makes it easier to adjust to exercising.
- The first 21-days require avoidance of some foods including sugar, refined carbohydrates and alcohol.
- Online meal plans do not contain sufficient amounts of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Allows elimination of a maximum of three foods from each category when creating your menu online.
- Food Lovers Fat Loss System encourages dieters to continue to eat unhealthy foods such as French fries, pizza and ice cream.
Similar to Other Effective Plans
Food Lovers Fat Loss System is similar to many other healthy diet plans that emphasize slow-burning carbs, lean proteins and healthy fats.
It also provides education about portion control so you can continue to eat your favorite foods and still lose weight.
See Also: Their Official Website