All Day Energy Diet
The All-Day Energy Diet was created by Yuri Elkaim, a former pro soccer player, fitness expert and holistic nutritionist.
This program was designed to help busy, health-seeking people:
- Enjoy more energy
- Experience vibrant health
- Easily lose weight
- Feel 10 years younger
- Be more productive
All Day Energy Diet Basics
The All-Day Energy Diet is based on addressing seven important – but frequently neglected – foundations of energy and vitality. Practical strategies are provided that will naturally restore your energy to its optimum level.
The Seven Pillars of Energy
Yuri Elkeim highlights seven health components that must be focused on to achieve a breakthrough in your health and energy.
- The pH of your blood
- The health of your digestive system
- The state of your adrenals
- Specific foods to eat
- Helpful supplements to take
- Simple stress-management techniques
- The proper way to exercise
When these factors are adequately addressed your body will function optimally again so you can experience maximum energy.
The All-Day Energy Diet begins by looking at three common foods that rob you of energy:
By eliminating these foods from your diet you will take a big step to regenerate your energy levels.
What to Eat For All-Day Energy
Most people need to completely reformulate their eating plan to feel more energetic and regain health.
On the All-Day Energy Diet you will: Avoid processed foods and instead focus on more nutrient-rich plant foods.
The eating plan is specifically designed to increase the alkalinity of your diet. Most vegetables and fruits are alkaline forming. Acidic foods include most grains, nuts, seeds and animal products.
The All-Day Energy Diet Daily Menu
- 75 percent raw vegetables and fruits.
- Moderate amounts of healthy meats, raw nuts, eggs and good fats.
- Limited amounts legumes and non-gluten grains.
The goal is not to measure or count calories but instead to create a daily balance.
The 7-Day Energy Reset
The All-Day Energy Diet says that to reset your health and energy you can follow the 7-day meal plan. This plan shows you how to adhere to a more alkaline-focused way of eating.
Each day of the one-week plan has meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A snack option is also if you need extra fuel.
Supplements and Superfoods for Lasting Energy
Eating whole foods should be your main focus. However specific supplements can help you in the path to increasing your energy. These items offer nutritional support via the following mechanisms
- Alkalize your blood
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Enhance digestive function
- Nourish the adrenal glands
Kale, spinach, bok choy, watercress, lettuce, arugula, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, green beans, sea vegetables, parsley, cilantro, spirulina, chlorella, carrots, beets, sweet potato, red peppers, tomato, avocado, berries, apples, pears, papaya, mango, kiwi, grapes, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, almonds, walnuts, sprouted lentils, beef, lamb, chicken, eggs, quinoa, xylitol, stevia, raw honey, pure maple syrup.
A Day’s Meal Plan
Smoothie: The Green Machine
|Midday Boost (optional)
Zucchini Pasta with Marinara Sauce
|Snack (optional – to be enjoyed at any time of day)
Exercise 20 Minutes
Twenty minutes of interval or circuit training, three times a week is all you need to stay in shape. You can also incorporate yoga and Pilates into your fitness routine.
If you have adrenal fatigue you shouldn’t workout more than 20 minutes, twice a week. Exercise just enough to tone your body without exhausting yourself so your adrenal glands can regenerate.
Costs and Expenses
The All-Day Energy Diet: Double Your Energy in 7 Days retails at $25.95.
- Helps boost your natural energy levels.
- The All-Day Energy Diet can lead to improvements in general health and well being.
- Does not require measuring or calorie counting.
- Includes a 7-day meal plan with recipes.
- Addresses the importance of stress-management for health and weight loss.
- Will probably require a significant dietary adjustment.
- Dieters may experience some detox symptoms when first commencing the program.
- May involve more time for meal planning and food preparation.
- The recommended supplements and superfoods can increase the cost of the program.
A Plan For More Energy
The All-Day Energy Diet outlines a diet and lifestyle plan for sustaining high energy levels all day long.
Eating more raw and alkaline foods can naturally boost your vitality, improve overall well-being and facilitate healthy weight loss.
Other Diets by Yuri Yuri Elkaim
- King, N. A., Burley, V. J., & Blundell, J. E. (1994). Exercise-induced suppression of appetite: effects on food intake and implications for energy balance. European journal of clinical nutrition, 48(10), 715-724. link
- Desjardins, Y. (2014). Fruit and vegetables and health: an overview. In Horticulture: Plants for People and Places, Volume 3 (pp. 965-1000). Springer Netherlands. link