The Burn Diet
The Burn Diet outlines a weight loss plan for dieters who have reached a plateau.
In Hollywood she is renowned for her ability to create rapid weight loss using food to boost the metabolic rate. Some of her celebrity clients include Jennifer Lopez, LL Cool J, Robert Downey Jr., Reese Witherspoon, and NFL athletes.
The Burn explains how long-term dieting can damage your metabolism. This program shows you how to reverse this effect and restore optimal metabolic function.
The Burn Diet Basics
The Burn was designed to push your body through various plateaus of resistance to unblock the barriers to a fast metabolism.
“If you can’t lose the weight you need to lose, there is always a reason. ALWAYS… Maybe your trouble is inflammation. Maybe it’s digestion. Maybe it’s your hormones. But whatever it is, it has nothing to do with willpower.
With The Burn, I want to help you discover what’s holding you back, and remove that roadblock. How? By the strategic use of food!”
The Burn Diet includes three unique diets designed to target different health challenges.
You can start with the plan that suits you the best then later continue with the others if you like.
Each one features a detailed eating plan highlighting the specific foods that will improve your health issues.
3-Day I-Burn for Inflammation
The I-Burn reduces inflammatory responses to food and flushes out toxins. When you reduce inflammation your body can more easily release stored fat.
This plan is appropriate if you have the following signs and symptoms:
- Puffy bags or dark circles under your eyes.
- Tingling sensations in your fingers and toes.
- Feeling thirsty, even when drinking lots of water.
- Your socks leave marks around your ankles.
- General sensations of bloating or puffiness.
5-Day D-Burn for Digestive Dysfunction
The D-Burn relieves blockages in your digestive system to create a flat belly. Problems with digestion are a common cause of difficulty losing weight and dieting plateaus.
Choose this plan if:
- You feel bloated, especially after eating.
- You are experiencing more gas than usual.
- You have constipation or diarrhea.
- Stress triggers an upset stomach.
- You feel congested even if you don’t have a cold.
10-Day H-Burn for Hormone Imbalances
The H-Burn is designed to stabilize and regulate hormonal function. Problems with hormonal balance can be related to thyroid issues, menopause and stress.
Because hormonal healing takes time, the H-Burn is a little longer than the other two.
This program deals with stubborn hormonal-induced fat, smoothes out your figure and helps boost your mood.
Select this plan if you are experiencing the following:
- Low libido
- Depression or irritability
- Metabolic syndrome
- Thyroid issues
- Cracked and dry heels
- Rapid weight gain followed by a plateau
Wild salmon, cod, chicken breast, steak, lamb, spinach, watercress, broccoli, cabbage, kale, Brussels sprouts, sweet red peppers, winter squash, carrots, cultured vegetables, avocado, mango, berries, coconut milk, hemp seeds, chia seeds, kombucha, kefir, extra-virgin olive oil, herbs and spices.
Costs and Expenses
The Burn: Why Your Scale Is Stuck and What to Eat About It retails at $26.
- Encourages consumption of a variety of fresh and unprocessed foods.
- Highlights the unique health benefits of certain foods.
- Offers three different diet plans to address specific health challenges.
- Helps dieters boost metabolism and overcome a plateau.
- Includes meal plans and recipes.
- Most dieters will need longer than ten days to experience significant results.
- Some people may not like all of the components in the recipes.
- Will not appeal to dieters who prefer a more flexible meal plan.
- Some of the recommended foods and ingredients may not be easily accessible in all locations.
Could Fix Underlying Issues
The Burn includes three separate programs to deal with the common causes of metabolic slowdown and weight loss plateaus.
- Digestive Problems
- Hormonal Balance
Addressing these health issues fixes the underlying reasons why you may be having difficulty losing weight.
However, most will probably need to repeat their chosen plan or move between the different plans to achieve their goals.