321 Baby Bulge Be Gone
Ramona Braganza, a Hollywood fitness trainer, is the creator of the 321 Baby Bulge Be Gone program. Her plan has gained in popularity due endorsements from celebrities including Jessica Alba and Halle Berry, who have successfully lost their pregnancy weight while under Braganza’s guidance.
The program is specifically targeted towards helping new mothers regain their pre-pregnancy bodies through a healthy diet and intensive exercise routine.
321 Baby Bulge Be Gone Diet Basics
321 translates as 3 meals, 2 snacks and 1 liter of water a day. The structure of the diet is very similar to the South Beach Diet with a focus on low glycemic carbohydrates, lean proteins and an abundant intake of vegetables. Braganza only allows fruits in moderation because she says they contain too much sugar.
The program is divided into three phases and lasts for twelve weeks. Each phase has a different calorie allowance and fitness requirements.
Braganza also shares with dieters some of her nutrition tips for weight loss including:
- Always eat breakfast.
- Avoid adding butter and sauces to your meals.
- Emphasize salads (without dressing) and steamed vegetables.
- Eat meats that are poached, baked, or grilled.
- Instead of white pasta or rice, eat the wholegrain version.
- Have fruit for dessert.
Low carbohydrate vegetables, eggs, chicken breast, tuna, lean beef, brown rice, whole wheat bread, nuts, legumes, balsamic vinegar, fruits in moderation.
Sample Diet Plan
Scrambled egg whites with whole-wheat toast.
Low fat cottage cheese with strawberries
Large salad with chicken breast.
Raw carrot, red pepper and celery sticks
Ramona acknowledges that many dieters have a limited amount of time to exercise so she utilizes compound exercises that work a lot of different muscles at the same time. She says that you will be able to build more muscles and burn fat when you recruit more muscle fibers into a single exercise.
The intensity of the exercise routines vary depending on what phase of the program you are on. You start at 25 minutes in the first phase and build up to 60 minutes in phase three.
All three phases involve a combination of strength training, circuit training, and cardio exercises.
Costs and Expenses
The Post-Partum Workout DVDs sell for $86.75 for the set of three or $35.50 each.
Fitness and nutrition tips are also available for free on the official website.
- Targeted to meet the specific needs of women after childbirth.
- Highlights healthy eating and exercise rather than crash dieting for fast weight loss.
- Dieters are not required to give up their favorite foods.
- The exercise program is assured as being safe both during and after pregnancy.
- Many of the tips will not apply to women who have not had a child.
- Exercise program may be too intense for beginners.
- Involves counting calories.
Good for Motivated New Mothers
The 321 Baby Bulge Be Gone program will likely produce very good results for highly motivated new mothers.
A major advantage of this plan is that it encourages concentrating on good nutrition and exercise rather than crash dieting, but will still allow dieters to lose weight at a relatively fast pace.